Maslenitsa’s celebration has begun in Vladivostok
Maslenitsa’s week has begun in Vladivostok. Fairs, master-classes, concerts, competitions and of course pancake. The celebration will last the whole week.
Actors in full body costumes and photo zone will be entertaining the citizens of Vladivostok the whole week. Locals can post photos online with the hashtag "pancake maslenitsa". Authors of the best photos will receive prizes. Oleg Kozhemyako, the Governor of Primorye, was one of the first to post pancakes on the Internet.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area