Oleg Kozhemiako wished the women of the region a happy International Women’s Day
I am glad to congratulate you with the most touching spring holiday - the International Women's Day on March 8!
The women of Primorye have always been the ones who have been looked up to: Anna Shchetinina, Anna Chulkova, Ekaterina Alekseeva, Elena Serova. These and other famous women set the bar high, but day by day we see how brightly you show yourself in all spheres of life of Primorsky region. You remain excellent professionals, managing to combine work and raising children, caring for families.
Dear women, remember that we will always help you and you will always have a shoulder to lean on. Despite the amazing strength that lies within you, we are happy and proud to take care of you, to make you feel safe and secure.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area