150 new COVID-19 cases are confirmed in Primorye on February 12th
According to the press-centre of the gouvernement of Primorye 150 new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Primorye since yesterday. Since the beginning of the pandemic 38 615 coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Primorye.
Since February 11th, four more patients have passed away from coronavirus. In total Primorye counts 587 lethal cases.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 30 582 people have recovered from the virus in Primorye. In total 815 816 coronavirus tests have already been made in the region.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area