More than 73 000 people have passed away from coronavirus in Russia
According to stopcoronavirus.ru website 18 359 coronavirus cases have been confirmed all over the country since yesterday. In total Russia has 3 850 439 cases.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 73 182 people have passed away from the disease in Russia. Since yesterday 485 COVID-19 positive patients have passed away from coronavirus.
Since yesterday 20 040 people have recovered from the disease and since the beginning of the pandemic 3 300 004 people have recovered from the disease in the country.
According to Rospodrebnadzor since the beginning of the pandemic more than 102 million tests have been made in Russia, including 414 000 tests from yesterday.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area