New school in Glubinnoye village will be constructed by September 1st, 2021
The design for a new school in Glubinnoye village in Krasnoarmeisky district will be chosen by January 20 - a fire and frost-resistant building will replace the old school, that has completely burned down on January 8th. Governor of Primorsky krai Oleg Kozhemyako visited the scene and made sure that the children of the remote village would be able to continue their studies.
At a meeting with residents of the village, it was agreed that temporarily the students will be attending classes in the building of the local house of culture, and by September 1st, 2021 in the a new school will be built in the village.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area