Residents of Primorye celebrated Christmas
On the night of January 6 to 7 in the Church of the Protection of the Mother of God in Vladivostok a Divine Liturgy in honor of Christmas was held. About 200 parishioners came to the service. At the same time, the faithful tried to respect anti-epidemic protective measures.
According to "Vesti: Primorye" Vladivostok citizens came to the service with their families. It is noteworthy that among the middle-aged and elderly people there were a lot of young people. At the main entrance to the temple all parishioners’ temperature was measured.
Many tried to keep a social distance, and some wore masks during the service.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
07.01.2020 Christmas came to Primorye
09.04.2018 Primorye celebrated Easter
14.02.2018 In Arsenyev build a wooden church
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area