The number of COVID-19 positive patients grows in Primorye
Since yesterday 83 people have been tested positive with coronavirus in the region.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 12 367 coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Primorye. Since yesterday 42 patients have recovered from the disease. In total, the region has 10 594 recovered patients.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 122 people have passed away in the region. Two more lethal cases have been registered since yesterday.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
06.10.2020 81 new coronavirus cases in Primorye
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area