73 patients died of coronavirus in July in Primorye
Starting from April 186 people have passed away from coronavirus. 93 of those patients had COVID-19 as the main reason of their death. Other patients had different serious illnesses besides the virus. According to the local coronavirus center, 67 lethal cases have been registered in July in Primorye. From April to July there have been 81 registered lethal cases.
71 new coronavirus cases have been confirmed since yesterday and 10 493 COVID-19 cases since the beginning of the pandemic in Primorye. The doctors mention that the risk of getting the virus is still very high.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area