Coronavirus lethality decreases in Primorye
1,10% of all confirmed coronavirus cases in Primorye were lethal. According to the coronavirus center of the region, since last week this percentage has decreased: according to the data published on August 19th 1,15% of cases were lethal.
In the Far Eastern federal region the highest percentage of lethal cases has been registered in Jewish Autonomous Oblast - 1,50%. Amur Oblast has the second highest percentage - 1,45% and Zabaikalsy Krai has 1,23%, being the third region with the highest lethality percentage. Since the beginning of the epidemic no lethal cases have been registered in Sakhalin oblast.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
19.08.2020 One more lethal COVID-19 case in Primorye
23.06.2020 153 lethal cases: new Covid-19 data
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area