104 more cases: new coronavirus data in Primorye
The amount of coronavirus cases has almost reached the number of 6800. Since yesterday 104 people have been tested positive with the virus. The latest data was announced during a special meeting held by the governor of Primorye Oleg Kozhemiako on June 30th in Artiem.
According to the latest information, the total number of coronavirus cases in Primorye is 6712. During the last 10 days one thousand more cases have been confirmed.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area