Express COVID-19 tests are available in Primorye’s supermarkets
After the governor’s special order express COVID-19 tests can now be found in the supermarkets of Primorye.
The “Remi” commercial chain bought a trial amount of tests in order to examine the consumers’ interest. The tests are available in the supermarkets of this chain in Vladivostok and Artiom. The tests have detailed instructions so it is not difficult to use them at home.
The specialists mention that those tests are not medical goods and their results may not confirm a final diagnosis.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area