Orthodoxes of Primorye celebrated Epiphany
Orthodoxes of Primorye celebrated Epiphany on January 19. Three dozens of places on rivers, lakes and seashores were equipped for this event. The main font of the day was the ice-hole near «Kosatka DV» winter swimming federation.
Thousands of Vladivostok citizens came there for the ritual washing, not being scared of cold and cramps.
The washings are not only a tradition, but also an occasion to try one of the local sports - winter swimming.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area