The first electro-bus arrived to Vladivostok
Vladivostok’s first electro-bus has arrived. It was delivered from Moscow region to the city’s transport depo. Another electro-bus is awaited there as well. Meanwhile, the charging station is being installed on one of the city’s streets.
The buses can transport up to 85 passengers. Each car has a heating system, air conditioner and many other modern options.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area