North Koreans are robbing Russia’s waters
North Korean poachers are devastating Primorye’s fauna. Illegal fishing of squid has reached several thousand tonnes a day. Sailors are not only violating custom rules, but also use prohibited in Russia ways of fishing.
They do not only devastate russia’s waters, but also attack the frontier guards.
Scientists are talking about an environmental crisis and the locals are scared of the sailors putting ashore.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area