The first ever seal breeding experience shows impressive results
Jupiter, the first seal in the world who was conceived and brought up in captivity, started his active training. He is just 5 months old, but has already «graduated from secondary seal school». The cub can tell colours and forms apart. He is aware of orders that are necessary for vet’s examination. And, of course, he knows his name.
This baby is the first seal ever conceived, carried and born in artificial environment.
Now the main goal for Jupiter is to grow and progress.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area