An extreme weather forecast for Vladivostok
More than 50 mm of precipitations are expected in Vladivostok this Friday, July 12. According to the weather forecast, the rain will start on Friday night with a stable intensity (not less than 15 mm in 6 hours) and will continue for the whole day.
It might be important to mention, that other forecast websites do not confirm such a severe weather: Windguru says that there might be 10 mm of precipitations in Vladivostok, Primpogoda - 6 mm and Gismeteo - 4 mm.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka