«Mandarin paradise» appeared in Vladivostok
Local activists opened a park for rear birds - mandarin ducks, in Vladivostok, on Okeanskaya station. They won a presidential grant for creating a park, but some regional budget was used for it as well.
The grant will be used for cleaning the shores, making routes and planting flowers. Ecologists propose to make this park a regional one. Besides the ducks, the lake became a summer home for geese, herons and many other birds.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka