63% of Primorye women receive satisfaction from their work
According to the results of a survey of the population in the labor force of the Primorsky Territory in 2017, women made up 46%, their employment rate 59%, which is 14 percentage points lower than that of men. In all age groups it is lower in women than in men, Vesti Primorye reports with reference to the website of Primkraistat.
The largest gap in the sex ratio was observed at the age of 55-59 years, when women, using the legal right to retirement, complete their labor activities. The average age of a busy woman is 42 years (men - 40 years). Among employed women, the percentage with higher or secondary vocational education was 65%, which is higher than among men (51%).
According to the survey "Comprehensive observation of the living conditions of the population" among the women interviewed, 74% of respondents had a profession confirmed by a diploma, but only 56% among them worked in the acquired specialty, 12 - on a close, 32% - the work does not correspond to the received specialty.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area