National Diasporas from Nakhodka are carrying out social activities to preserve the memory of their ancestors.
In Nakhodka there was a commemorative exhibition of portraits of heroes of Transcaucasia. The townspeople saw brave Dagestani and Azerbaijani soldiers. Some of the heroes are relatives of the organizers of the exhibition, so on May 9 they carried portraits of their grandfathers and fathers to the immortal regiment.
Kaytmaz Avarsky, chairman of the Dagestan cultural center: "Only half represent the Dagestan ethnos. The rest - and Russian, and Ukrainians, and Byelorussians, and Jews, Uzbeks, who lived in the territory of Dagestan. They lived and worked there. From there they went to war. And they received the high title of Heroes of the Soviet Union ".
Elsevar Gabibov, representative of the Azerbaijani Diaspora: "I told how they were at war together. In the war, no one was divided according to nationality. They walked, and there was a task to fight for the Homeland. "
Of such stories, an exhibition on the heroes of Transcaucasia developed. The organizers admit that their goal is to unite the multinational Primorye and, of course, to tell the younger generation about non-passing values.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area