«V_gorod» festival is coming back to Vladivostok
From May 3rd to May 5th «V_gorod» festival will be held in Vladivostok. This time, it will be located in the area from Pogranishnaya street to the Sportnivnaya embankment. The event is being organised by the Direction of public spaces of the local administration together with CREATIVESPOT’s team.
«V_gorod» project is a series of street events that involve the citizens into various activities. This year, the organisators of the festival will try to not only entertain people but also to give the local talents an opportunity to present their skills and creations.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area