New monument related to the Sino-Soviet border conflict was installed in Primorye
A new monument has been installed in Vladivostok. The memorial is related to the deed of Soviet frontier guards who fought in the Sino-Soviet border conflict on Damansky island in 1969. The monument is erected in the new square located on Verkhneportovaya street.
The history of appearance of this monument in Vladivostok is an event by itself! This sculptural composition was made by the team of the famous Russian Grekov Studio of Military Artists. The monument was the last work of the famous sculptor, People's Artist of Russia Mikhail Pereyaslavets. Before that, the main memorial of the Soviet frontier guards killed during the conflict was located in Dalnerechensk.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area