«Man and the sea - 2021» is getting ready for another festival
GTRK «Vladivostok» is getting ready for the «Man and the sea - 2021» international festival. This year the event will take place from June 12th to 14th. The candidatures can be sent to the organisation until June 1st.
In 2020, due to sanitary restrictions, the festival was held online, but GTRK «Vladivostok» hopes that in 2021 the festival will be able to take place on the big screen as usual.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area