506 COVID-19 lethal coronavirus cases are confirmed on January 7th in Russia
According to stopcoronavirus.ru website 27 039 coronavirus cases have been confirmed all over the country since yesterday. In total Russia has 3 186 336 cases.
Since yesterday 536 lethal coronavirus cases have been confirmed and since the beginning of the pandemic 57 555 people have passed away from the disease in Russia.
Since yesterday 25 798 people have recovered from the disease and since the beginning of the pandemic 2 580 138 people have recovered from the disease in the country.
According to Rospodrebnadzor since the beginning of the pandemic 91,1 million tests have been made in Russia, including 474 000 tests from yesterday.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area