«The history of the region»: Berendei waterfall
While thousands of citizens and guests of Primorye occupy beaches of the Far East, the lovers of taiga tourism hurry to spend their time in taiga during good weather and without crowds.
One of the many attracting taiga sights is Berendei waterfall near Partizansk. The citizens of Partizask have been considering the waterfall their symbol for many years now. Berendei is not a big waterfall - it is only 10 m in height. However, it is one of the most beautiful waterfalls of Primorye.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area