Saving Cossacks traditions in Primorye
Cossacks from Radonezhskaya village on Russiky island decided to move to Avvakumovka to create a new cossack village there.
«Cossack - is that a nationality of a religion?»
Aleskey Streltsov, the ataman of Radonezhskaya village: «I think every Cossack has its own answer for this question. As for me, I believe that Cossack is a state of soul, a special mentality. Not everyone can be a Cossack.
Cossacks plan to revive their traditions in the new village.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area