«The history of the region»: The power and the spirit of Ussuri river
Ussuri is the main river of Primorye. This river is famous for its spirit and power that have been amazing and keeping in awe the locals for centuries.
Ussuri is the right inflow of Amur river, it spreads on 97 km. The river’s source is located in Olginsky district of Primorye, on one of the highest mountains of Primorye - Snezhnaya mountain. The widest part of the river, 210 m, is located in Lesozavodsk.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area