The number patients with COVID-19 overcame the number of recovered patients in Primorye
Since yesterday, July 30th, 75 more patients have recovered from the coronavirus infection and 104 people have been diagnosed with the disease. The new data has been made public during the latest coronavirus meeting held by the governor of Primorye.
The increase in cases can be spotted in Vladivostok, Artiem, Partizansk and in Shkotovsky and Mikhailovsky districts. Since yesterday, 104 more people have been tested positive with the disease.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area