What Sikhote-Alin Nature Reserve is proud of
The most beautiful time of the year - autumn, came to Primorye’s Sikhote-Alin Nature Reserve.
This reserve is a unique place. It is famous for its endemic plants and animals, such as Primorye’s edelweiss and Amur tigers. By the way, the Reserve is the second place on the planet after Nepal’s Chitwan National Park that has special «cat» passports for tigers.
The main office of the Nature Reserve is located in Terney. Scientists work there daily, analysing new expeditions and making plans for new winter discoveries.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area