Vladivostok’s school of gymnastics moves to a new sports hall
The administration of Vladivostok will transmit the facilities located on Okeansky avenue to the Vladivostok’s school of gymnastics.
It is planned that after the overhaul the students of the Vladivostok’s school of gymnastics and the Table Tennis Federation will be engaged here.
"The gym has not been used for more than 8 years, and only in July of this year we managed to sign an agreement to transfer the building to the municipality to bring it in a normal state, so that in the future our sports institutions could practice here," said Valery Kurochkin, deputy head of physical culture and sports department of Vladivostok administration.
« This will be a new gym where kids of different ages as well as adults will be able to practice. The facility is spacious and has ventilation, the new equipment will allow us to prepare children for the big sport » - mentioned the head of the gymnastics school Ekaterina Munirova.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area