A massive cleanup was held on Kanal’s cost
Citizens of Primorye organised a massive cleaning day on the cost of Kanal village.
"Primsubbotnik" suggested organising the cleanup. The initiative group started in social networks, and since then, citizens of the region regularly clean the wild beaches of Primorye.
The territory has no owner - so there is no one responsible for the order. The city administration did not stand aside - this year they supported the cleanup with equipment: bags, gloves and shovels.
Oleg Gumenyuk, the head of Vladivostok:"Today we collect plastic and glass in light bags, and everything else in black bags. Wheels... A truck will come, we'll load the wheels, then the guys will come and take everything out.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area