The first municipal animal shelter is being built in Primorye
The first ever municipal stray animal shelter will be opened in Nakhodka.
Today only private shelters are working in the region. The new governmental project related to saving stray cats and dogs is created in Nakhodka.
Another animal shelter will appear in Vrangel village in July. Stray animals will be sterilised, chipped, vaccinated there. After that the animals will be set free into their natural habitat. According to the administration of the district - this is only the first part of the work that is planned to be finished by the end of July.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area